Pixyl is a fast-growing startup dedicated to transforming patient care by placing advanced artificial-intelligence (AI) tech in the hands of radiologists and clinicians. Our solutions optimize MRI image analysis for improved decision-making in patient diagnosis and treatment. We work closely with renowned radiologists, clinicians and research teams to continuously improve our solutions and better address their needs.
We are looking for a talented Medical Imaging Data Scientist to complete our team, enthusiastic about the future of AI in healthcare. You will be part of a multidisciplinary and international team that imagines, creates and implements innovative solutions for data-driven patient care.
Medical Imaging Data Scientists play a key role in Pixyl’s Artificial Intelligence (AI) development. They are responsible for conducting clinical projects in relation to existing and new products, demonstrating their impact, and increasing their value by continually improving the efficiency or Pixyl’s AI algorithms.
We’ll ask you to:
- Manage the clinical aspects of assigned research projects, including overseeing study design and execution, data analysis, and interpretation of results.
- Contribute to the improvement of existing products and the development of new ones by identifying areas for optimization and innovation, and ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Serve as the primary point of contact with clinical partners and key users for external collaborations, fostering strong working relationships and effectively communicating project updates and findings.
- Evaluate data requirements for the generation of robust and reliable algorithms, and lead the collection, cleaning, and organization of all necessary data for projects.
- Develop annotation strategies and design corresponding protocols to ensure accurate and efficient data labeling.
- Perform annotations as needed to support the development of high-quality algorithms.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest developments in the AI and medical imaging community, and apply new knowledge and techniques to inform project work.
- Participate in research project calls, clinical studies, and scientific paper writing.
- Propose solutions and strategies to business challenges.
- Collaborate with other teams in the company, providing clinical guidance and support as needed to advance project goals.
- Comply with the quality management system in place to ensure adherence to best practices and high standards of quality and ethics.
- Minimum of a master’s degree in computer science, neuroscience (or any other medical science), applied mathematics, or other relevant scientific discipline. PhD preferred.
- Previous experience with medical imaging is mandatory, MRI-based data analysis preferred.
- Strong understanding of Machine Learning and Deep Learning.
- Development skills in Python (familiarity with Deep Learning frameworks is a plus).
- Excellent English and French communication skills, both written and verbal.
Nice to have
- Knowledge of neuroimaging.
- Experience with Cloud based environment.
- Knowledge of a Quality Management System.
This is a full-time, permanent position. Applicants should have permission to work in France.
Start date : ASAP
Join our dynamic, international team in Grenoble, where mountain culture and vibrant city life meet in the heart of the French Alps!
Please send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org