Software QA Engineer
Pixyl is a growing start-up that was launched to redefine the future of neurological healthcare through the development of advanced AI methods, supporting data-driven patient care for neurological disorders.
We are looking for a talented and creative software QA engineer, who is enthusiastic about the future of artificial intelligence in healthcare. You will be part of a multidisciplinary team that design, build and maintain innovative solutions to support the needs of clinicians.
This is a full-time, permanent position. Applicants should have permission to work in France.
We’ll ask you to
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product owner) to identify system requirements
- Monitor debugging process results
- Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
We’re especially interested in candidates who have
- +2 years in a similar position
- MS/Ph.D. in software engineering
- Experience in scripting and automation
- Experience with any Continuous Integration technology
- Understanding of containerization technologies
- English communication skills, both written and verbal
Nice to have
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases
- Experience with cloud environments
- Knowledge of a Quality Management System
- Medical environment experience
Join our dynamic, international team in Grenoble, where mountain culture and vibrant city life meet in the heart of the French Alps!
Please send your application to: email@example.com