Full Stack Engineer
Pixyl is a growing start-up that was launched to redefine the future of neurological healthcare through the development of advanced AI methods, supporting data-driven patient care for neurological disorders.
We are looking for a talented and creative full stack engineer, who is enthusiastic about the future of artificial intelligence in healthcare. You will be part of a multidisciplinary team that design, build and maintain innovative solutions to support the needs of clinicians.
This is a full-time, permanent position. Applicants should have permission to work in France.
We’ll ask you to
- Write well-designed, testable code
- Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility
- Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems
- Deploy programs and evaluate user feedback
- Comply with project plans and industry standards
- Follow full software life-cycle, including high-level design, planning, coding, testing, debugging and maintenance
- Ensure the high level of quality and security expected from cloud-based medical devices
- Stay up-to-date with technological developments in the medical analysis, software engineering and cloud computing community
We’re especially interested in candidates who have
- +3 years in a similar position
- MS/Ph.D. in software engineering
- Strong experience in Web development and debugging
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases
- Experience with cloud environments
- English communication skills, both written and verbal
Nice to have
- Knowledge of a Quality Management System
- Medical environment experience
Join our dynamic, international team in Grenoble, where mountain culture and vibrant city life meet in the heart of the French Alps!
Please send your application to: [email protected]