Deep Learning Neuroimaging Researcher
Pixyl is a growing start-up that was launched to redefine the future of neurological healthcare through the development of advanced AI methods, supporting data-driven patient care for neurological disorders.
We are looking for talented, driven and autonomous candidates who are excited about deep-learning in healthcare applications. You will work in a multidisciplinary team, helping to review, maintain, design, and develop important components of Pixyl’s automatic neuroimaging analysis platform, contributing to the company’s core IP.
This is a full-time, permanent position. Applicants should have permission to work in France.
We’ll ask you to
- Develop new models and architectures to automatically process neuroimaging data
- Stay informed of technological developments in your field
- Engage in the software development process, including high-level design, coding, testing, debugging and maintenance
- Collaborate with team members to produce high-quality code that is robust, efficient and easy to maintain and extend
- Participate in, and contribute to, design reviews, code reviews and project planning
We’re especially interested in candidates who have
- Experience working with open-source ML libraries (Tensorflow, Keras)
- A Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Statistics, Computational Neuroscience, or related fields
- Great interpersonal and written communication skills
- Programming experience in Python
- Neuroimaging experience a plus
Join our dynamic, international team in Grenoble, where mountain culture and vibrant city life meet in the heart of the French Alps!
Please send your application to: email@example.com