Deep Learning Engineer
Pixyl is a growing start-up that was launched to redefine the future of neurological healthcare through the development of advanced AI methods, supporting data-driven patient care for neurological disorders.
We are looking for an AI/DL Engineer who is enthusiastic about the future of artificial intelligence in healthcare. You will be part of a multidisciplinary team that design, build and maintain innovative solutions to support the needs of clinicians.
This is a full-time, permanent position. Applicants should have permission to work in France.
As an AI/DL expert in our R&D team, you will have the opportunity to work at the cutting edge of AI for healthcare:
- Develop and train models to improve existing functionalities and elaborate new ones
- Bring research scientists work to production
- Set up and manage our AI development and production infrastructure
- Build data ingest and data transformation infrastructure
- Deploy models on servers
- Stay up-to-date with the latest developments in the AI medical analysis community
- Programming languages : Python, C/C++
- Framework DL : Keras/Tensorflow
- Tools: git, Atlassian suite
Profile & skills:
- +5 years in a similar position
- MS/Ph.D. in software engineering
- Demonstrable professional and/or academic experience in the AI/ML field
- Experience with running AI live inference in production
- Passion for technology and teamwork
- English communication skills, both written and verbal
Nice to have
- Knowledge of a Quality Management System
- Medical imaging experience
Join our dynamic, international team in Grenoble, where mountain culture and vibrant city life meet in the heart of the French Alps!
Please send your application to: email@example.com