DevOps Cloud Engineer
Pixyl is a growing start-up that was launched to redefine the future of neurological healthcare through the development of advanced AI methods, supporting data-driven patient care for neurological disorders.
We are looking for a talented and creative DevOps Cloud Engineer, who is enthusiastic about the future of artificial intelligence in healthcare. You will be part of a multidisciplinary team that design, build and maintain innovative solutions to support the needs of clinicians.
This is a full-time, permanent position. Applicants should have permission to work in France.
We’ll ask you to
- Participate in the development of future products
- Collaborate with the Engineering teams to develop, maintain and deploy Cloud services, following good practices of architecture
- Manage VM setup, monitoring and deployment
- Build and set automation tools to ensure continuous integration and continuous deployment (Gitlab)
- Manage internal tooling and develop scripting tools
- Ensure the high level of quality, performance and security expected from cloud-based medical devices
- Document all your work
- Stay up-to-date with technological development, software engineering and cloud computing community
We’re especially interested in candidates who have
- +3 years in a similar position
- MS/Ph.D. in Software/Cloud Engineering
- Strong experience with Cloud architecture and environments
- High proficiency in CI/CD, and comfort with frequent, incremental code testing and deployment
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and tools
- Experience with systems and IT operations
- Experience with Docker/dockerization
- Deep knowledge in cybersecurity
- English communication skills, both written and verbal
Nice to have
- Programming experience (JS, Python,…)
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases
- Knowledge of a Quality Management System
- Medical environment experience
Join our dynamic, international team in Grenoble, where mountain culture and vibrant city life meet in the heart of the French Alps!
Please send your application to: [email protected]